topbella

...................................EllopS.......


Welcome to CoretCahaya, Coretan Kehidupanku...

I juz want to share some thoughts, experiences, great memories and muCh moRe.... :)

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Old Headband to a new1~~








My Aunt has gave me a few of her daughter (Nureen Raudhatul Husna) headbands which is seems Old fashioned.. she asked me sew some beads on it to make it more cute to wear.. she told me that a simple headband that sell in market are around RM 4 each (simple design like i made with her daughter headbands)

Its my pleasure to help my cutest ever cousin hehehe..
These picture are not complete from beginning process, Juz Snap3 where i could hehehe...
Not forgotten Nureen Batrisyia Soleha (Talkative little Gurl n sister to Nureen Raudhatul Husna), h who completely gave me a smile while become a model to test the headbands hahhaha

Basic beading only.. So don't throw away the Old 1, just Reuse by ur own style..
Cool or not, Standard or not, juz decide by ur own ruler kihkihkih..
Be hepi 2 try diz out ok...
Saranghaeyo~~
(^_^)


0 comments:

My Photo
cAhaYa
Melaka, Malaysia
Cahaya ada Impian,Harapan,Pendirian,& juga cinta yang menghiasi hidup.Jadilah yg terindah dalam hidupku
View my complete profile